One of my Polyisobutene ( PIB ) contaminated seabird images used in July's BBC Wildlife magazine , a Gannet being cleaned at RSPCA West Hatch .
My BBC Springwatch blog http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/natureuk/posts/Beach-strandlines
The BBC Springwatch strandline feature I contributed towards was shown last night , we filmed it at Kimmeridge bay Dorset , trying to highlight seaweed and other debris on our beaches , as a valued wildlife habitat http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p019rnpc
6th May , filming and photographing Natterjack Toads at a Dorset location , the breeding ponds had Toads calling and spawning .
- Xantho crab Kimmeridge bay
- Polyisobutene spill Dorset
- BBC Springwatch strandline feature
- Polyisobutene, PIB seabirds Cornwall April 2013
- Talk Chichester Harbour Conservancy
- Fin Whale Rope Lake Head Dorset
- April BBC Wildlife Magazine
- Sea bird release Portland
- RSPCA West Hatch
- Polyisobutene on seabird's Dorset